Michigan Personal Injury Attorney
Serious injuries are often devastating. Medical treatments can be costly, recovery can be lengthy, and many accident victims experience financial setbacks.
When someone’s careless act causes pain and suffering, it can be difficult to know where to turn. The Michigan personal injury lawyers of Haque Legal, PLC, can help. Our personal injury attorneys have the experience and skill to recover the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one have been hurt in an accident due to another’s negligence, call Haque Legal, PLC. Schedule a free evaluation of your case today by clicking here or calling (248) 996-9954.
Why Choose Haque Legal, PLC
Choosing the right attorney is a very personal decision. At Haque Legal, PLC, our dedicated legal team will aggressively fight for your best interests.
We will provide:
- Free initial case evaluations
- Client-focused solutions and results
- Diversity and inclusion to better represent individuals from a variety of backgrounds
- Unique strategies to maximize your compensation
- Valuable resources and professional connections
Why You Need an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney
Personal injury claims can be very challenging. In many cases, complex medical and financial factors may prevent you from recovering the full compensation you deserve. Detroit and Warren personal injury attorneys can help guide you through the numerous pitfalls that can delay or deny your claim.
Insurance companies protect their bottom line.
Insurance adjusters sometimes use unsavory tactics to minimize payouts to legitimate cases, including:
- Pressuring you into accepting a quick settlement much lower than you deserve
- Asking to record your statement, often using it to devalue your claim
- Asking seemingly simple questions whose answers may harm your case
- Pressuring you into signing a blanket medical authorization with unlimited time and scope
- Denying a legitimate claim and forcing you to navigate a complicated system of appeals
- Employing delay tactics that may run out the statute of limitations
Our Michigan personal injury lawyers can shield you from objectionable strategies and negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf. You do not have to speak with an insurance adjuster without representation. Call Haque Legal, PLC, to discuss the details of your case.
Valuing personal injury claims can be difficult.
Pain and suffering are intangible elements that cannot be measured as accurately as a medical bill. Frequently, the success of a personal injury claim largely depends on the skill of your attorney to present your pain in a way that an otherwise healthy person can understand.
At Haque Legal, PLC, our highly sought legal team has extensive experience translating pain, suffering, emotional distress, and trauma into monetary value.
Some insurance companies refuse to be reasonable.
Most personal injury cases can be resolved with an experienced attorney. However, when an insurance company fails to offer a fair settlement, injury victims are forced to fight for their rights in court.
Our talented personal injury attorneys have the experience and skill required to get the verdict you deserve. If you or a loved one have suffered an injury due to someone’s careless act, call Haque Legal, PLC today.
Important Injury and Fatality Statistics
Negligence causes thousands of preventable injuries and deaths. In the last reporting year:
- 39.5 million people were treated at physician’s offices for unintentional injuries
- 21.3% of emergency room visits were due to falls
- 1.7% of injury victims were bicyclists and other pedal cyclists
- 2.74 million people were injured in motor vehicle collisions
Additionally, medical errors are now the third-leading cause of death in the United States, according to a study by Johns Hopkins. When a careless act harms you or a loved one, seek the counsel of a personal injury lawyer to ensure your rights are protected.
What Types of Personal Injury Cases Do We Handle?
Our personal injury attorneys have been helping Michigan’s injured for years. Some of the most common cases we have handled include:
- Car accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability
- Slip and fall accidents
When negligence results in serious or catastrophic injuries, our compassionate attorneys can help represent victims suffering from a:
- Brain injury
- Neck and back injury
- Spinal cord injury, including paralysis and paraplegia
- Broken, fractured, or dislocated bones
- Severe burn or disfigurement
- Loss of limb or amputation
- Internal organ damage or bleeding
Our Michigan personal injury firm can represent a wide range of claims. If you have experienced death due to an injury call the Southfield wrongful death lawyers at Haque Legal, PLLC, to discuss the details of your case and the options available to you.
What Damages Can I Recover in a Michigan Personal Injury Case?
Financial recovery is often referred to as damages in a personal injury claim. It is important to know that each case is unique. Different circumstances may qualify for different types of compensation. Some of the most common recoverable damages you may be entitled to include:
- Full coverage of medical treatments and other expenses related to your injury
- Loss of wages if you cannot work
- Loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Permanent physical disability or severe disfigurement
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
- Possible punitive damages for gross negligence
If you or a loved one have experienced traumatic injuries due to the negligent actions of another, our Michigan personal injury lawyers may be able to help.
Contact a Michigan Personal Injury Lawyer Today
At Haque Legal, PLC, we handle a large variety of personal injury cases across the state of Michigan. Our exceptional legal team understands that serious injuries can profoundly affect your personal, family, and professional life. Often, financial uncertainty can put undue strain on a household.
Every case is different. At Haque Legal, PLC, we believe you are entitled to close, personalized representation and responsive communication. Contact our Michigan personal injury attorneys today. We will aggressively fight for the compensation you deserve.
To schedule a free consultation with the experienced personal injury attorneys of Haque Legal, PLC, click here or call (248) 996-9954.