Haque Legal is a dedicated trial law firm that provides representation to injured victims from Automobile Accidents, Criminal Defense, and Family Law matters. We work as a team to pursue the best possible outcome for your case. Our firm’s philosophy is that each case is different and all clients have their own unique needs and concerns. We aim to provide all of our clients with the answers they need in a prompt and professional manner.
Our firm’s founder, Fahd Haque has been a resident of Michigan for over thirty years and is a proud son to immigrant parents. He is recognized for his passion to help those who have been injured or wronged, as well as his successful recovery of personal injury settlements and court awards across Metro-Detroit and Michigan. If you have a concern related to personal injury or any of the areas we handle, do not hesitate to contact Haque Legal for the assistance you need. Call us at (248) 996-9954 to schedule a free case consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
WHEN YOU WORK WITH HAQUE LEGAL, YOU’LL NEVER BE LEFT IN THE DARK. OUR TEAM WILL BE ON YOUR SIDE.
Why Choose Haque Legal?
At Haque Legal, we aim to be the best choice for you when you need a voice in the legal process. When you hire our firm, you hire a legal team that is:
- Client-focused: In every case we take on, our priority is always to exceed your needs and expectations. We look at the big picture, so we can achieve the highest level of client satisfaction and client results possible.
- Diversity and inclusion: At our firm, we recognize the value of individuals from a variety of backgrounds, and we aim to serve the needs of the everyday individual.
- Ahead of the curve: Our team discovers and creates new strategies for each case, so we can stay ahead of the curve and maximize results for each situation.
- Team approach: Because we choose to work as a team, our clients benefit from our deep-rooted connections within the community and the strength of our networking power.
- Community involvement: We are committed to the community that we serve and are always finding new ways to get involved and partner with nonprofits within Michigan.