Haque Legal is a dedicated trial law firm whose Southfield personal injury lawyers provide representation to injured victims from, car accidents, bicycle accidents, truck accidents, wrongful death, and more. Our firm also helps individuals wrongfully accused in criminal defense, and family law cases throughout Michigan. Founded by Fahd Haque, he understands how challenging life can be with a legal matter. And so, Haque Legal provides aggressive representation with compassion, attention, and results.
The Firm’s founder, Fahd Haque, is an experienced lawyer that maximizes the return you invest your legal matter with Haque Legal. Starting in 2019, he has generated legal victories, settlements, and awards for clients across Michigan. He offers a free case consultation to understand your situation and provide you with the entitled information. If you have a concern related to personal injury or any of the areas we handle, do not hesitate to contact Haque Legal for the assistance you need. Call us at (248) 996-9954 to schedule a free case consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
WHEN YOU WORK WITH HAQUE LEGAL, YOU’LL NEVER BE LEFT IN THE DARK. OUR TEAM WILL BE ON YOUR SIDE.
Why Choose Haque Legal?
At Haque Legal, we aim to be the best choice for you when you need a voice in the legal process. When you hire our firm, you hire a legal team that is:
- Crazy about their clients: In every case, we take on, our priority is always to exceed your needs and expectations. We look at the big picture, so we can achieve the highest level of client satisfaction and client results possible.
- Diversity and inclusion: At our firm, we are committed to the value of individuals from a variety of backgrounds, and we aim to serve the needs of the everyday individual.
- Always Available: Our team can be reached any time of day, any day of the week. We will promptly respond to your questions and concerns.
- Team approach: Because we choose to work as a team, our clients benefit from our deep-rooted connections within the community and the strength of our networking power.
- Community involvement: We are committed to the community that we serve and are always finding new ways to get involved and partner with nonprofits within Michigan.