Warren Personal Injury Attorney
Personal injuries are serious and can be life-changing. If you or a loved one is facing the consequences of a personal injury, you need a skilled attorney willing to advocate for you against at-fault parties and large insurance companies. You shouldn’t have to pay for an injury that isn’t your fault, and the personal injury lawyers in Southfield, Warren, and Dearborn from Haque Legal are here for you. We can help you recover maximum financial compensation for your case. Call us today and one of our skilled Warren personal injury attorneys will walk you through a free case consultation.
Why Hire A Personal Injury Attorney From Haque Legal?
- We’ve won millions in settlement payouts for injured clients.
- We aren’t afraid to go up against insurance agencies.
- We will zealously advocate for you until the very end.
Types Of Personal Injury Claims We Handle
We handle all kinds of personal injury claims. If you’ve been injured, we have an attorney that can help. The most common types of personal injury claims we see are:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Dog bites
- Bicycle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premise liability claims
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful deaths
- Spinal cord injuries
- Brain injuries
- Neck and back injuries
These are just some of our personal injury practice areas. We handle all types of injury claims. If you are suffering from an injury that is of no fault of your own, don’t suffer in silence. Contact a Warren personal injury lawyer to start the financial recovery process on your behalf.
Potential Damages Haque Legal Can Help You Recover
Personal injuries are very expensive. Financial recovery is our main focus in personal injury cases. Some of the most common financial payments we can recover include:
- Accident-related damages such as hospital bills, ambulance bills, surgery bills, prescription drug costs, rehabilitation, etc.
- Property damage repair and replacement costs
- Lost wages
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional and psychological trauma
- Scarring or disfigurement
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Much, much more
Our personal injury attorneys will help you gather all the necessary documents to prove these expenses and present them to the court and opposing counsel. If you also happen to lose a loved one due to an injury, you can also reach out to the Southfield wrongful death lawyers to handle the case.
Warren, MI personal injury things you should know
- There is a statute of limitations, or time limit, on all personal injury lawsuits. Generally, you have three years from the date of injury to file a claim for personal injury relief. In some cases, the statute of limitations is shortened. For example, if you were injured as the result of a doctor, nurse, or medical provider, then you only have two years from the date of injury to file a claim. If you miss the statute of limitations, you may not be able to file a claim at all.
- Insurance companies don’t want to pay you out. One thing we’ve learned over the years is that insurance companies will do everything in their power to deny your claim or convince you to settle for the lowest amount possible.
- Are you familiar with comparative fault? Michigan recognizes the law of comparative fault. That means that a jury or judge can find you partially at-fault for the accident. Whatever portion they find you at fault for, they can reduce your damage award by that An attorney can help you present evidence to mitigate any comparative fault defenses mounted by opposing counsel.
Hire a personal injury attorney to help navigate all of this.
What Does A Personal Injury Attorney Do For You?
An attorney is pivotal in the personal injury claims process. A lawyer signals to insurance companies and opposing counsel that you aren’t going to fall for their underhanded tricks designed to convince you to take the lower settlement amount. We will also help you:
- File all pleadings and responses in a court of law
- Gather evidence to support your version of the events surrounding the accident
- Depose and cross-examine witnesses
- Negotiate with opposing counsel
- Represent you in court hearings and at trial, if necessary
- Respond to opposing counsel’s requests for more information
- Request discovery from the insurance company or opposing party
All of our tasks as your representative are designed to further your desired outcome and obtain you the largest settlement amount possible.
Do We Go Straight To Trial?
Not necessarily! First, our personal injury attorneys will try to negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurance company, your insurance company, or any insurance company we can make a claim against. Through this process, we will negotiate with insurance adjusters and try to obtain the largest award possible under the insurance coverage limits.
If necessary, we will pursue a claim against the insurance company in court. We can also pursue a claim for some damages against the at-fault party in the event that the award from the insurance company is not enough.
Who Pays The Attorney’s Fees?
Under Michigan law, the court cannot award you attorney’s fees in addition to personal injury damages. If we win your personal injury claim at settlement or in court we will take a predetermined, mutually agreed upon, percentage of your winnings to pay for the expenses incurred in representing you. If we work on contingency, Michigan law limits the percentage we can collect to ⅓ of your settlement amount. Our goal is to get as much of that settlement money or damage award into your pocket as possible!
Contact Warren Personal Injury Lawyer At Haque Legal
If you have suffered an injury, contact our skilled personal injury attorneys today. We will help you recover the financial compensation you need to pay for your medical bills, rehabilitation, and compensate for your loss and mental anguish. Don’t face off against the insurance companies alone, especially while you are recovering from a serious injury; let us handle the difficult conversations for you. Contact us or call us at (248) 996-9954 for a free consultation in which one of our personal injury attorneys will discuss the best options available to you.