There are a lot of personal reasons that you may use to expedite your application with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Here at Haque Legal, we promised to give you information on what you need to know about especially when it comes to the processing of your documents with the USCIS.
When you have an emergency, you can use this as a way to show the USCIS that you need to get your documents expedited. There are different kinds of emergencies that you could use here.
For example, employment authorization for healthcare workers during a national emergency such as the current coronavirus pandemic is a good way for you to get that authorization. With the need of the United States for some assistance on the healthcare front, it is a good reason to use.
There is also an emergency when you need to get your request expedited because a vulnerable person’s safety may be compromised due to a breach of confidentiality that only the applicant can help.
For The Furtherance of Cultural and Social Interests of the United States
According to the USCIS website, when a non-profit organization is seeking to expedite a beneficiary’s request, it must comply with the following:
- An urgent need to expedite the case based on the beneficiary’s specific role within the nonprofit in furthering cultural or social interests;
- That the non-profit organization is designated as such by the United States Internal Revenue Service; and
- The organization’s role in furthering social or cultural interest is different from that of the beneficiary.
The USCIS gave very specific examples in this matter. The following are the examples:
- A medical professional is urgently needed for medical research related to a specific social U.S. interest;
- A university professor urgently needed to participate in a specific and imminent cultural program;
- A religious organization that urgently needs a beneficiary’s specific services and skill set to continue a vital social outreach program.
For the interest of the United States government
According to the USCIS, when the application for VISA benefit is in the interests of the United States government, there may be an expediting of the case.
The United States government interests include the cases identified as urgent by federal agencies such as the following:
- U.S. Department of Defense;
- U.S. Department of Labor;
- National Labor Relations Board;
- Equal Opportunity Commission;
- U.S. Department of Justice;
- U.S. Department of State;
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security; and
- All other public safety or national security interests.
The following reasons will be studied by the USCIS on a case-by-case basis. Make sure that if you fall under any of the reasons above, you are backed up by the government agency that needs you in the United States.
Haque Legal is Here To Help
We have been around. We have handled hundreds of cases on immigration. We can help you get your visa and work your way around getting that citizenship that you deserve. Haque Legal is here and you can find that the best kind of experience for you is to hire our law firm.
Here at Haque Legal, we always have your back. Make sure that on your first free consultation we tell you everything that you need to know about your immigration case as well as the cost and the expenses that would be associated with it.
The consultation is free for the first time because we understand that you need to at least have that guidance coming from a reputable law firm and lawyer to assess your case. If you have concerns about your immigration and you need a lawyer to handle it you can always contact our law firm and we can talk about your situation and the best way that we can handle it especially in terms of the expenses.
Let Haque Legal Help You With Your Case
If you require a lawyer who can assist you with ensuring that you protect your rights, it is important to know that you also have a team that can help you out with your specific needs.
Our law firm is dedicated to making sure that those who are innocent will be protected by the law and the full extent of justice will be used.
The article that you have read is based on general applications of the law. It is not legal advice and it is not to be construed as any legal consultation with the firm. No client-attorney relationship is created when you read the articles we have provided.
Let us help you out
If you need a Southfield immigration lawyer to help you during your proceedings, call us immediately. If you have any problem with the law or are seeking justice and truth, our numbers are standing by to take your call.