You may be asking yourself: why do I need a lawyer in the first place? I have already been in an accident, I have already been hurt, what more can a lawyer do for me?
In this article, let us take some time and talk about what a Haque Legal lawyer can help you in case of a car accident.
We already said that pursuing compensation from any insurance company, even your own can be a time-consuming process. This is notably because of the volume of information the insurance adjustor may request and the process as a whole. Thankfully, a skilled Southfield injury attorney from Haque Legal will know the insurance claim process inside and out. Our law firm will do the following:
Gathering evidence is one of the hardest things to do. When we gather evidence to support our accident victim’s claim such as medical records and/or your doctor’s rehabilitation and continued care recommendations, we do so with one goal in mind – to make sure that you have the best compensation that you are entitled to.
We get experts to help you with your case.
- Hire a car accident scene reconstructionist to add a visual aspect to your accident claim.
- Collect witness statements and prepare witnesses for testimony.
- Hire expert witnesses to support your personal injury diagnosis and subsequent medical costs.
Deal with everyone else
If you do not want to deal with all of those individuals claiming to be professionals, we are here to help you out.
- An accident lawyer will request police reports and surveillance footage from around the collision scene.
- Handle all communication with the insurance adjuster and answer questions.
- Respond to requests for more information from the insurance company.
Get you paid
The final steps that we will take are to make sure that you get paid. We will do what we can for the main goal, this is why we are here.
- Negotiate with insurance adjusters for the monetary settlement you deserve for your injuries and property damage.
- Appeal your claim in the event of a denial.
- Draft and file the necessary documents with the court to take legal action and sue the insurance company or at-fault or negligent driver.
Why You Need A Southfield Car Accident Attorney
You do not need to navigate this process on your own, especially when you’re trying to recover from a personal injury or other consequences of an auto accident.
When a car accident lawyer from our law firm is involved in your insurance claim, the chances of receiving a higher settlement amount increase. You don’t need to spend your hard-earned money on medical bills that aren’t your fault!
Contact Our Law Firm’s Southfield Car Accident Lawyers For Your Case
Our motor vehicle accident team will advocate on your behalf during this difficult period of your life. Let our Southfield, Michigan car accident attorneys handle all of the legal hurdles following this unfortunate incident and you will be liberated to focus on your work and your family.
Our law firm’s aim is to maximize our accident victims’ financial compensation after your car accident and possible personal injuries. Reach out to us today at (248) 996-9954 to schedule a free consultation or let us answer questions you may have. You will not pay a penny for our legal services unless we win your case in the form of a settlement or a court award.