Michigan Penal Code Chapter 750 covers most of the cases that are commonly filed against individuals in Michigan.
In the coming series of articles, we are diving into some chapters of the Michigan Penal Code.
As we go along the series, you will see links of the following articles:
- Section 750.520b
- Section 750.520c
- Section 750.520d
- Section 750.520e
- Section 750.83 – Michigan Legislature
- Section 750.136b – Michigan Legislature
- Section 750.145 – Michigan Legislature
- Section 750.145a – 750.145b. – Michigan Legislature
- 750.145c Definitions
- 750.157c Recruiting, inducing, soliciting, or coercing minor to commit felony
- 750.158 Crime against nature or sodomy; penalty.
- 750.335a Indecent exposure; violation; penalty.
- 750.338b Gross indecency; between male and female persons.
- Michigan Penal Code Section 520g (MCL 750.520g): Assault with Intent to Commit Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Section 750.72 through 750.79 – Michigan Legislature
- Section 750.84 through 750.87 – Michigan Legislature
- Sections 750.411h and 750.411i – Michigan Legislature
- Sections 750.448 and 750.449a – Michigan Legislature
- 750.321 and 750.322 – Manslaughter
- 750.116; Possession of Burglar’s Tools
- 750.356c and 750.356d; Retail Fraud
- 750.111, 750.112, 750.115 Breaking, Entering, Burglary with Explosives
- 750.157b Solicitation to commit murder
- 750.316 First Degree Murder
- 750.413 Motor vehicle; taking possession and driving away.
- 750.131 Check, draft, or order for payment of money; making, drawing, uttering, or delivering without sufficient funds with intent to defraud.
- 750.157s – use of revoked or canceled financial transaction devices with intent to defraud.
- 750.174 Embezzlement by agent, servant or employee, or trustee, bailee, or custodian
- 750.157n Stealing, taking, or removing financial transaction device; possession of fraudulent or altered financial transaction device.
- Chapter LII Larceny
- MCL 33
Here at Haque Legal, we look forward to fighting for your rights in the best possible way. We always tell potential clients that the best thing that they can do in case of a case filed against them is to get themself a good lawyer at the beginning of the proceedings. Even when you are just filling up forms or when you think that you already have a dispute, you can always get yourself a good lawyer to get started with the process
The first great thing that you can do is to make sure that you have a good guide when it comes to dealing with legalities. After all, you are fighting for your freedom and your life.
Look forward to the coming articles and you will see to it that there is beauty in knowledge and we are here for you.
Are you in need of aid?
If you have been involved in a criminal complaint in Michigan, you need to contact your law firm. A lawyer can help you get started with properly protecting your rights. A lawyer at Haque Legal will see to it that your needs are met from the beginning to the end of the proceedings. You are always in good hands with Haque Legal and what it has to offer.
The article that you have read is based on general applications of the law. It is not legal advice and it is not to be construed as any legal consultation with the firm. No client-attorney relationship is created when you read the articles we have provided.
Let us help you out.
If you are having trouble with the law about a possible charge of a sex crime or you want a lawyer to help you with the representation, call us immediately. If you have any problem with the law or are seeking justice and truth, our numbers are standing by to take your call.